My child is a victim of lead poisoning. Do we have grounds for a lawsuit?

Window Sill with Hands
If you live in an apartment building that was built before 1979, it is very possible that the peeling paint could have been the source of the lead poisoning. Lead is a toxic heavy metal that was used in paint prior to the late 1970’s. If your landlord failed to do proper maintenance on your paint and the peeling chips were ingested by your child, it could result in the serious, lifelong health consequences of lead poisoning. A lead poisoning lawyer can investigate the matter. If your landlord was responsible for your child’s exposure, a lead poisoning attorney can help you file a lawsuit to recover damages.

Share This:
    For FREE Advice
    Submit the Form or Call Now
    1-800-948-1080