If I am in a car accident, what kind of damages can I collect money for?

Car Accident
If someone else caused your car accident, you may be entitled to have your car repaired or, if it is a total loss, to receive the value of the vehicle. You could get money to pay for your medical expenses related to the wreck. If you miss time at work or if you are disabled, you could receive money to replace the past and future earnings. You may also receive compensation for your physical and mental pain and suffering. Call Lawyers Group at 1-800-948-1080 to receive a free initial case evaluation from a car accident lawyer to determine an estimate of how much money you might collect.

Share This:
    For FREE Advice
    Submit the Form or Call Now